Job Objective: To obtain a CNC Machine Operator position in an organization where I can use my skills to benefit and enrich my knowledge, gain more responsibilities and experiences.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Outstanding technical personnel with accomplished experience in setting up, proving-out and operating CNC machines
Sound experience in operating computer numerically controlled production machines
Excellent ability to read, follow and develop operating instructions and procedures
Good knowledge of computers and MS Office
Remarkable ability to read blueprints and drawings; and the use inspection and measuring instruments
Outstanding ability to trouble shoot complex systems
Amazing ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
CMC INDIA LTD,Delhi(AUG 2009 to Till Date)
* Remove and replace dull cutting tools
* Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments
* Listen to machines during operation in order to detect sounds such as those made by dull cutting tools or excessive vibration and adjust machines to compensate for problems
* Adjust machine feed and speed, change cutting tools, or adjust machine controls when automatic programming is faulty or if machines malfunction
* Stop machines to remove finished work pieces, or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences
* Lift work pieces to machines manually, or with hoists or cranes
* Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs
* Calculate machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts
* Insert control instructions into machine control units to start operation
MECHTOOLS CO PVT LTD,Delhi(JAN 2004 to FEB 2009)
Removed and replaced dull cutting tools.
Handled machine malfunctions by adjusting machine controls.
Updated cutting programs for problems encountered during operation.
Calculated machine speed and feed ratios, and the size and position of cuts.
Inserted control instructions into machine control units to start operation.
Tags : cnc cover letter, sample cover letter for cnc operator entry level
NURSING SAMPLE RESUME
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SAMPLE RESUME
LOGISTICS SAMPLE RESUME
LIBRARIAN SAMPLE RESUME
MAINTENANCE MECHANIC/ENGINEER SAMPLE RESUME
DESIGN ENGINEER SAMPLE RESUME
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER SAMPLE RESUME
ESTIMATOR SAMPLE RESUME
HVAC TECHNICIAN SAMPLE RESUME
WEB DEVELOPER SAMPLE RESUME